Memphis, TN
After a month of scrambling to get ready for school, trying to adjust back to the M-Town, and having a great visit from the family Pete is getting ready to hit the road again.
I am heading to Chattanooga for meeting that is prepping me for my trip to China and Japan in October. (Link to program desciption).
It will be nice to hit the road and get some driving and thinking time in. Got a new CD today and looking forward to listening to it on the road.
The band is The Gaslight Anthem and the album is The '59 Sound. Updates will folow
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey!
Looking fwd to hearing about JAPAN!!! And of course your time back in CHINA...I wish I was going back to China...I miss it enough now...to want to head back.
Also...did you make it to the performance tonight? Let me know how that went. I know it was amazing. I just had too much going on here in my neck of the woods and September 15 rolled around WAY too fast!
All the Best!
Paul
Post a Comment