Random Post - Warning very immature!!!
Topic - Poop Dollar
This is easily the most immature activity I engaged in the entire time I was in DC. For anyone who knows me…, I loved it. What does it entail? As the name implies the two necessary ingredients are poop and a dollar bill. The third ingredient is implied, a group of idiots. Here is the game as described and demonstrated to me. A strategic location is chosen for its proximity to drunken people walking home and the ability to watch the location in stealth. The pile of dog poop, preferably large, is placed in rather plain view. A dollar bill is placed/wedged on top of the pile of dung so the currency can not move unless altered by drunken human greed. The dollar bill obscures the view of the dog poop so all that the drunk sees is the dollar. A location frequented by drunken walkers is key because their senses of judgment and smell are weakened. When the drunk picks up the bill the group jumps out, points excitedly, and yells at the top of their lungs, “POOP DOLLAR!!! POOP DOLLAR!!!” and runs away before the victim realizes the implications of the fecal stained transaction. It is quite juvenile and quite fun. Who taught me this? All I will say is that is was not Norm. I would have guessed him also.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment